- Work in an Innovative Culture of inspired people
- Autonomy in how you coach and shape your region
- Collaborate with Franchise Partners on growing business
- Be a part of a tasty movement of Spanish Chocolate & Coffee.
To co-ordinate the Company and Franchisee’s capital works programme through approved consultants. Assume responsibility for the building of new stores, relocations, remodelling, image enhancements and minor capital works as well as special projects, including but not limited to; cost savings, OH&S an
Completion of construction projects in line with budget timing, franchising program, costs and maintaining a construction schedule to communicate to all affected persons.
Effective leadership and supervision of consultants, contractors and suppliers (and sometimes sub-contractors), with several projects (up to 40FY 2020) underway simultaneously across a wide geographic area.
Dealing with a wide cross section of people both externally and Internally with Operations / Franchise Partners and various Department
Skills and experience:
Degree in Architecture is essential. Related qualifications with proven design skills is also desirable
- Minimum 5 years post tertiary experience with demonstrated supervisory experience. Several years’ experience in project management/construction on medium to large commercial projects, e.g. A$250,000 - A$1,500,000.
- Able to critically review technical design and planning decisions of various consultants.
- Substantial knowledge of building practice, estimating, tendering, the administration of contracts and some knowledge of property related issues such as leasing, site purchase and investment.
- Sound knowledge of construction programming, specifications and scheduling methods.
- Ability to progress multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills, previous direct supervisory experience and proven ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Capable of working without close supervision and able to exercise sound independent judgement and responsibility
Patient and conciliatory manner whilst having appreciation of the need for timely project completion
High personal integrity.
- Prepared to undertake travel throughout the country as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a strong understanding of a Profit & Loss Report
- Have Hospitality Managerial experience
- Be able to build effective relationships - have the ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Be able to act with a strong sense of ethics and integrity to find balance between the needs of the Franchise Partner and the business as a whole
- Be able to deliver measurable results
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Have good problem solving skills
- Have strong attention to detail